The organization has opened CFP proposals. Our goal is to get highly qualified requests for both, speaker opportunities, as well as workshops and talks, to show in one of the most respected hacker conferences in Barcelona and Spain, NcN (No cON Name). We will be accepting exclusively technical presentations, proof of concept for, private investigations and solutions for professionals related to the hacker scene. Under no circumstance we will be selecting any proposal which is commercially targeted, our main goal is to share knowledge in a well-established community.WE DON'T ACCEPT PROPOSALS PRESENTED IN SPAIN BEFORE THE NOCONNAME'S CONGRESS DATE.
- Language: English ( We will choose almost 75% ) or Spanish
- Proposal file type: PDF. It must follow documentationís requirements, shown in next paragraph, and filled in through the web site
- Please use the template provided for the presentations during the conference
- It's necessary to deeply explain contents, as this document will allow the cfp staff to evaluate the proposal.
- Proposal attachment requested is mandatory. One page summary of the contents or the research that you want to show will help to demonstrate technically the findings/result of research (additional texts, screenshots, evidences, code, etc)
- WE DON'T ACCEPT PROPOSALS PRESENTED IN SPAIN BEFORE THE NOCONNAME'S CONGRESS DATE.
Una vez aceptada la propuesta se deberá entregar antes del plazo previsto:
- Un artículo (se adjunta una plantilla en formato doc, odt.) que se imprimirá en un cuaderno congreso, de un mínimo de 500 palabras. OBLIGATORIO
- Presentación y material de la exposición: El 15 de septiembre se deberá entregar todo el material que se vaya a presentar a la Organización, en caso contrario se podrá otorgar a otros solicitantes su plaza. Hay que planificar el día del evento con agilidad. OBLIGATORIO
We will require the following info to review your CFP:
- Preferred contact method (Alias, email, twitter account, Facebook,etc.)
- Name & Surname
- Phone (To manage the travel and unforeseen things)
- City/Country of residence (To manage the travel)
- Proposal type
- Company Name
- Category/es (relevant topics)
- Workshop (presentation + demo): Between 45 minutes and 1,5 hours
- Simposhium: Between 30 minutes to 1 hour
- Talk: Between 20 and 45 minutes
- Hackathon: talk to staff
- Title: Proposal's title
- Goal State your objectives during your investigation, issues encountered, impact on the society including risks.
- Benefits List the benefits your presentation will be providing to the security community, social impact, and perhaps solutions to the current issue.
- Description: Presentation's / Workshop's description
- Speaker's Biography: Brief bio of latest published papers, previous talk experience, your current interests.
- Offensive security.
- Evading / In-depth research of Phishing / Malware.
- Security & exploiting SCADA / ICS.
- Internet privacy and net neutrality (EPIC).
- Honeypots / Honeynets.
- Web explorers (in)security.
- Hardware hacking.
- New vulnerabilities and 0-day exploits.
- Healthcare sucurity / risks
- (in)Security in the automotive industry
- Software Testing/Fuzzing.
- Advanced Penetration testing techniques.
- Mobile Application Security-Threats and Exploits.
- Network and Router Hacking
- Mobile, Satellite, IP networksí security
- SDR (Software defined radio)
- Hacking virtualized envirorments
- Computer/electronic forensics
- CFP Requests closing: August 25th 2019
- CFP Approval: September 1st 2019.
- Materials presentation due: September 15th 2019.
- Conferenceís date: November,15th and 16th 2019
- Individual airfare ticket to Barcelona (roundtrip)
- Individual Hotel room.
- Two additional free tickets for the conference.
- Discover Barcelona's night clubbing, expect Booze and fun :-)
- 40% Level of innovation in your investigation / Sophistication of the presentation
- 20% Stating your key-points of your proposal without going deep into detail
- 15% Briefing quality of your draft (proof of concept in briefing is highly appreciated).
- 10% State field where your investigation was made, ie:hardware, software, industry
- 10% Your speaking reputation
- 5% Relevant topic proposed by the No cON Name staff