The organization has opened CFP. Our goal is to get highly qualified requests for both speaker opportunities, as workshops and talks, to show in one of the most respected hacker conferences in Barcelona and Spain, NcN (No cON Name). We will be accepting exclusively technical presentations, proof of concept for, private investigations and solutions for professionals related to the hacker scene. Under no circumstance we will be selecting any commercially targeted proposal, our main goal is to share knowledge in a well-established communityWE WON'T ACCEPT PROPOSALS PRESENTED IN SPAIN BEFORE THE NOCONNAME'S CONGRESS DATE.
- Language: English ( We will choose almost 75% ) or Spanish
- Proposal file type: PDF. It must follow documentation requirements, shown in the next paragraph, and filled in through the web site
- Please use the template provided for the presentations during the conference
- It's necessary to deeply explain contents, as this document will allow the cfp staff to evaluate the proposal.
- Attachment to the proposal is mandatory. One page summary of the contents or the research that you want to show will help to demonstrate technically the findings/result of research (additional texts, screenshots, evidence, code, etc)
- WE DON'T ACCEPT PROPOSALS PRESENTED IN SPAIN BEFORE THE NOCONNAME'S CONGRESS DATE.
We will require the following info to review your CFP:
- Preferred contact method (Alias, email, twitter account, Facebook,etc.) and prefferred name (alias, name, surname, name + surname)
- Name & Surname
- Phone Number
- City/Country of residence
- Proposal type
- Company Name
- Category/es (relevant topics)
- Workshop (presentation + demo): Between 45 minutes and 1,5 hours
- Talk: Between 20 and 45 minutes
- Title: Proposal's title
- Goal State your objectives during your investigation, issues encountered, impact on the society including risks.
- Benefits List the benefits your presentation will be providing to the security community, social impact, and perhaps solutions to the current issue.
- Description: Presentation's / Workshop's description
- Speaker's Biography: Brief bio of latest published papers, previous talk experience, your current interests.
- Offensive security.
- Evading / In-depth research of Phishing / Malware.
- Security & exploiting SCADA / ICS.
- Internet privacy and net neutrality (EPIC).
- Honeypots / Honeynets.
- Web explorers (in)security.
- Hardware hacking.
- New vulnerabilities and 0-day exploits.
- Healthcare security / risks
- (in)Security in the automotive industry
- Software Testing/Fuzzing.
- Advanced Penetration testing techniques.
- Mobile Application Security-Threats and Exploits.
- Network and Router Hacking
- Mobile, Satellite, IP networksí security
- SDR (Software defined radio)
- Hacking virtualized envirorments
- Computer/electronic forensics
- Bluetooth Vulnerabilities
- Videoconference Application vulnerabilities
- Covid-19 App vulnerabilities
- CFP Requests closing: November 15th 2020
- CFP Approval: November 20th 2020.
- Presentation materials due: December 1st, 2020.
- Conference date: December, 18th, 19th, 20th 2020 (ONLINE EDITION)
- 40% Level of innovation in your investigation / Sophistication of the presentation
- 20% Stating your key-points of your proposal without going deep into detail
- 15% Briefing quality of your draft (proof of concept in the briefing is highly appreciated).
- 10% State field where your investigation was made, ie:hardware, software, industry
- 10% Your speaking reputation
- 5% Relevant topic proposed by the No cON Name staff